Bourland, Wall, & Wenzel, P.C.
301 Commerce Street, Suite 1500
Fort Worth, Texas 76102
Ms. Weaver’s practice focuses on business and general civil litigation and business planning. She also has experience successfully representing clients in probate and trust litigation and employment law matters.
Prior to joining Bourland, Wall & Wenzel, Ms. Weaver grew up in Crowley, Texas, and went on to receive her Bachelor of Arts degree from Texas Christian University. She subsequently received her law degree from Texas Tech University, where she clerked for the Honorable Sam R. Cummings and was the Business Manager of Texas Tech Law Review.
Outside of the office Brittany can be found spending time with family, friends, and her lab, Charlie.
Click each icon below to see the specific areas in which Brittany A. Weaver practices.
Admissions & Certifications
Admitted 2015, Texas
Professional & Civic Involvement
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- Fort Worth–Tarrant County Young Lawyers Association
- State Bar of Texas Local Bar Services Committee Member
- Tarrant County Section Women Attorney Section – Social Director at Large
- B.A. Texas Christian University, magna cum laude
- J.D. Texas Tech University, cum laude