Assistant: Summer Johnson 817-877-1088 Contact Michael J. Vecchio
Bourland, Wall, & Wenzel, P.C.
301 Commerce Street, Suite 1500
Fort Worth, Texas 76102
Mr. Vecchio joined Bourland, Wall & Wenzel as an associate in 2018. His practice focuses primarily on commercial real estate transactions.
Prior to joining Bourland, Wall & Wenzel, Mr. Vecchio practiced with a firm in Houston, Texas, where his practice focused on rendering drilling, division order, and supplemental title opinions as well as assisting clients with the acquisition of oil and gas properties.
Mr. Vecchio received his undergraduate degree from St. Edward’s University and his law degree from The University of Oklahoma College of Law, where he served as an Articles Editor on the Oil, Gas, Natural Resources and Energy Journal.
Admissions & Certifications
- Admitted to State Bar of Texas, 2017
Professional & Civic Involvement
- State Bar of Texas (Member: Oil, Gas & Energy Resources Law Section)
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Fort Worth–Tarrant County Young Lawyers Association
- J.D., The University of Oklahoma College of Law, 2017, with distinction
- Oil, Gas, Natural Resources, and Energy Journal, Articles Editor
- American Jurisprudence Award, Real Estate Transactions
- B.A., History, Saint Edward’s University, 2014