Submit Your Resume
We’re always looking for talented people to join our team. Please Contact us regarding interest and employment in our firm. Please remember to attach your resume.
Alex Krause | Human Resources & Receivables Coordinator
Bourland, Wall & Wenzel, P.C.
301 Commerce Street, Suite 1500
Fort Worth, Texas 76102
Litigation Associate Attorney
The downtown Fort Worth Law Firm of Bourland, Wall and Wenzel has an immediate opening for a Litigation Associate Attorney.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a very successful firm; with equity ownership as the primary career path. Candidates must have the desire to grow their own business using the firm’s resources and reputation. We offer a congenial environment and a competitive benefit and compensation package.
Successful experienced candidates will have full-time experience in assisting clients with their business and civil litigation needs.
The successful candidate will possess the following experience and skills:
- Experience in business and civil litigation practice.
- Applicants must be licensed to practice law in the State of Texas.
- Competitive academic credentials.
- Possesses good organizational, drafting, and communication skills.
- Ability to define challenges, analyze problems, and implement solutions in a proactive and positive manner.
- High attention to detail in fast paced and dynamic work environment.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities making sound decisions.
- Ability to work accurately under pressure to meet competing deadlines.
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit.
Bourland, Wall & Wenzel, P.C. represents individuals, families, closely held businesses and non-profit entities, in estate, gift and charitable gift planning, litigation, and the legal needs of businesses and tax exempt organizations.