Bourland, Wall, & Wenzel, P.C.
301 Commerce Street, Suite 2500
Fort Worth, Texas 76102
Ms. Skees joined Bourland, Wall & Wenzel as an associate in 2021. Her practice focuses on fiduciary litigation, guardianships, and general civil litigation.
Prior to joining Bourland, Wall & Wenzel, Ms. Skees served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable David Counts and the Honorable David B. Fannin of the United States District Court for the Western District of Texas. She graduated with honors from the University of Texas School of Law, where she served as Chief Articles Editor of The Review of Litigation. Before attending law school, she received a Bachelor of Arts degree in history from Kansas State University.
Click each icon below to see the specific areas in which Allison M. Skees practices.
Admissions & Certifications
- Admitted: 2017, State Bar of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas (2017)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District (2021)
Professional & Civic Involvement
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- The University of Texas School of Law, J.D. with honors (2017)
- Kansas State University, B.A summa cum laude (2013)