817.877.1088 [email protected] Download vCard
Bourland, Wall, & Wenzel, P.C.
301 Commerce Street, Suite 2500
Fort Worth, Texas 76102
Evan Bell joined Bourland, Wall & Wenzel as an associate in 2022. Evan primarily focuses his litigation practice on real estate matters (including, but not limited to, construction disputes, land title issues, partitions, and evictions), wills and trust matters (including, but not limited to, trust modifications and terminations), contested estate, trust, and guardianship proceedings, and general commercial litigation. Evan believes that his experience and problem-solving ability enables him to represent clients while maintaining high cost-effectiveness. Evan graduated with honors from Texas A&M University School of Law in Fort Worth, Texas. Before attending law school, Evan graduated with honors from Texas A&M University in College Station, Texas, where he received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics.
Click each icon below to see the specific areas in which Evan M. Bell practices.
Admissions & Certifications
- Admitted: 2022, Texas
Professional & Civic Involvement
- Member of Moot Court Competition Team at Texas A&M University School of Law
- Member of Tax Dispute Resolution Clinic at Texas A&M University School of Law
- Member of Entrepreneurship Clinic at Texas A&M University School of Law
- Texas A&M University School of Law (J.D., 2022, magna cum laude).
- Texas A&M University – College Station (B.A., Economics, 2018, summa cum laude)