Assistant: Kelly Carter 817-877-1088 Contact Kara L. Karcher
Bourland, Wall, & Wenzel, P.C.
301 Commerce Street, Suite 1500
Fort Worth, Texas 76102
Ms. Karcher joined Bourland, Wall & Wenzel as an associate in 2021. Her practice focuses on commercial relate estate and general business transactions, including the acquisition, financing, development, leasing and disposition of commercial real estate.
Ms. Karcher received her undergraduate degree from Washington and Lee University and her law degree from The University of Texas School of Law. Prior to law school, Ms. Karcher worked as an elementary school teacher, primarily working with students learning English as a second language.
Click each icon below to see the specific areas in which Kara L. Karcher practices.
Admissions & Certifications
- State Bar of Texas (2019)
Professional & Civic Involvement
- State Bar of Texas (Member: Real Estate, Probate and Trust Law Section)
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- The University of Texas School of Law (J.D., 2019)
- The University of Texas at Brownsville (M.Ed., 2015, Bilingual Education)
- Washington and Lee University (B.A., 2011, Politics)