817.877.1088 [email protected]
Bourland, Wall, & Wenzel, P.C.
301 Commerce Street, Suite 2500
Fort Worth, Texas 76102
Kendall Rymell joined Bourland, Wall & Wenzel as an associate in 2022. Her practice is primarily focused on general real estate transactions.
Prior to joining Bourland, Wall & Wenzel, Ms. Rymell served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Edward L. Morris of the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Texas. She graduated from Texas A&M University School of Law cum laude, and where she served as a Citations Editor for the Texas A&M Law Review. Before attending law school, she received a Bachelor of Arts degree in English and minor in Business Administrative Legal Studies from Trinity University.
Outside of work, Kendall enjoys spending time with friends and family, watching college football, and knitting.
Click each icon below to see the specific areas in which Kendall K. Rymell practices.
Admissions & Certifications
- Admitted: 2021, Texas
Professional & Civic Involvement
- John C. Ford Inn of Court, past member
- Eldon B. Mahon Inn of Court, past member
- Citations Editor for Texas A&M Law Review
- Texas A&M University School of Law (J.D., 2021, cum laude)
- Trinity University (B.A., 2018, English, minor in Business Administrative Legal Studies, cum laude)