Assistant: Melissa Calderon 817.877.1088 Contact Mackenzie C. Luce
Bourland, Wall, & Wenzel, P.C.
301 Commerce Street, Suite 2500
Fort Worth, Texas 76102
Mackenzie Luce’s practice focuses on assisting clients with their estate planning and probate needs, including charitable planning, estate and trust administration, tax planning, and guardianships. She is passionate about building long term relationships with clients, and strives to serve her clients with clarity, compassion, and expertise.
Prior to joining the firm, Mackenzie worked in McKinney, Texas and Birmingham, Alabama doing probate, estate planning, and real estate. She received her J.D. from Cumberland School of Law at Samford University, where she received a full tuition scholarship and served on the Executive Board of the Student Government Association and as a Chief Justice on the Trial Advocacy Board. She won the Henry C. Strickland Negotiation Competition and received the Scholar of Merit for both Administration of Wills and Trusts and Real Estate. Mackenzie earned a B.A. in Communication, with Honors, and a minor in Business from Texas A&M University.
In her free time, you will find her serving at her local church, traveling, or volunteering with Social Venture Partners.
Click each icon below to see the specific areas in which Mackenzie C. Luce practices.
Admissions & Certifications
- State Bar of Texas, 2019
- Certified Guardian Ad Litem, Texas
Professional & Civic Involvement
- Christ Chapel Bible Church, Member
- Social Venture Partners Dallas, Partner
- Plano ISD Mock Trial Team, Coach
- State Bar of Texas, Member
- Texas Business Law and Real Estate, Probate and Trust Law Section
- Tarrant County Probate Bar, Member
- Tarrant County Bar Association, Member
- Samford University, Cumberland School of Law, J.D., 2019
- Texas A&M University, B.A., 2016
- Franklin University Switzerland, 2012