Assistant: Lindsay Otto 817.877.1088 Contact Michael A. Livens
Bourland, Wall, & Wenzel, P.C.
301 Commerce Street, Suite 1500
Fort Worth, Texas 76102
Michael A. Livens joined Bourland, Wall & Wenzel as an associate in 2021. He graduated with honors from UNT College of Law (J.D.), and has a B.B.A in Finance and an M.B.A from University of Texas at Arlington. His practice focuses primarily in the Estate Planning, Probate, Charitable Planning, Business Planning, and Tax Planning areas of the firm. He enjoys helping clients achieve their estate planning, wealth migration, asset protection, and tax planning goals.
Click each icon below to see the specific areas in which Michael A. Livens practices.
- Entrepreneurs & Start-Up Companies
- Family Businesses
- Financial Institutions
- Oil & Gas
- Real Estate
Admissions & Certifications
- Admitted: 2018, Texas Bar: Real Estate, Probate and Trust Law Section
- Tarrant County Bar Association, Member
- Tarrant County Probate Bar, Member
- Tarrant County Young Lawyers Association, Member
- J.D., UNT Dallas College of Law (2018)
- M.B.A., UT Arlington (2013)
- B.B.A. Finance, UT Arlington (2010)