Assistant: Ericka Gomez 817.877.1088 firstname.lastname@example.org
Bourland, Wall, & Wenzel, P.C.
301 Commerce Street, Suite 1500
Fort Worth, Texas 76102
Natalie Brackett primarily focuses her busy litigation practice on all matters arising out of estates, trusts and guardianships including, but not limited to, will and trust contests, real estate matters (including, but not limited to partitions, title issues and premises liability claims), and contested estate, trust, and guardianship proceedings. Although Natalie is an experienced litigator, she is first and foremost a problem solver for her clients, and prides herself on working with individuals and entities to identify the best and most cost-effective solutions, whether it involves a multi-million dollar will and trust contest or fiduciary litigation, a simple agreed family settlement agreement in a small estate, a modification to a trust to clarify its terms, an uncontested guardianship proceeding or estate administration, or correction deeds and other filings to clean up title to property. Natalie believes that her substantial litigation experience in many different areas has enabled her to better serve her clients in their unique and diverse circumstances and help them understand the risks and benefits of various paths. Natalie enjoys working directly with a wide variety of clients, ranging from large financial institutions to individuals, as well as the challenge of tailoring a plan to help each client through their specific circumstances.
Natalie is married and has two children attending All Saints Episcopal School in Fort Worth, Texas. In addition to spending time with her family, she devotes numerous hours to serving in the Fort Worth community. She is a past board member for SafeHaven of Tarrant County and the Junior League of Fort Worth, where she remains an active member. She has completed hundreds of hours of volunteer service for organizations in the Fort Worth community including, but not limited to, SafeHaven of Tarrant County, Tarrant Area Food Bank, Alliance for Children, Union Gospel Mission, and MayFest, Inc. She is a member of the Leadership Fort Worth Leading Edge Class, 2011 and an active member of All Saints Episcopal Church, Fort Worth, Texas.
Admissions & Certifications
- State Bar of Texas (2005)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas (2005)
- Tarrant County Probate Bar, Board Member 2014 – present
- Eldon B. Mahon Inns of Court, past associate member
- Tarrant County Bar Association, 2005- Present
Professional & Civic Involvement
- Top Attorney, Fort Worth Texas Magazine 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2020
- Top Attorney, 360 West Magazine 2020
- Texas Super Lawyer, 2020
- Order of the Barristers, Texas Wesleyan School of Law
- Member of Mock Trial Competition Team at Texas Wesleyan School of Law, numerous awards and recognition
- Texas Wesleyan University School of Law (n.k.a. Texas A&M University School of Law) (J.D., 2005, cum laude)
- Baylor University (B.A., 2001, American Studies)