817-877-1088 [email protected] Download vCard
Bourland, Wall, & Wenzel, P.C.
301 Commerce Street, Suite 2500
Fort Worth, Texas 76102
Mr. Caldera joined Bourland, Wall & Wenzel as an associate in 2020. His practice is primarily focused on general civil litigation, as well as legal research and drafting documents for all sectors of the firm.
Prior to joining Bourland, Wall & Wenzel, Mr. Caldera grew up in a U.S. Navy family, moving from coast to coast every few years. He received two Bachelor of Arts degrees from Rice University in 2017 and subsequently received his law degree from the Texas Tech University School of Law in 2020, where he clerked for the Honorable Sam R. Cummings and served as an Articles Editor on Texas Tech Law Review.
Outside of the office, Mr. Caldera enjoys spending time with family and playing the piano.
Click each icon below to see the specific areas in which Austin L. Caldera practices.
Admissions & Certifications
- State Bar of Texas (2020)
Professional & Civic Involvement
- State Bar of Texas (Member: Litigation Section)
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- Tarrant County Young Lawyers Association
- Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society (Texas Tech University Chapter)
- Order of the Coif (Texas Tech University School of Law Chapter)
- Co-author of seminar article “Title Issues in Guardianships and Estates”
- J.D., Texas Tech University School of Law, 2020, summa cum laude
- Texas Tech Law Review, Articles Editor
- B.A., History and English, Rice University, 2017