Bourland, Wall, & Wenzel, P.C.
301 Commerce Street, Suite 1500
Fort Worth, Texas 76102
David Dunning is a shareholder of Bourland, Wall & Wenzel, P.C. and has worked at the firm since 1996. Mr. Dunning represents individuals and privately-held companies in a wide variety of corporate and business transactions, with an emphasis on mergers and acquisitions. Mr. Dunning regularly advises clients on all aspects of buying or selling business enterprises, including non-disclosure agreements, letters of intent, acquisition agreements, and non-compete agreements. In addition to his mergers and acquisitions practice, Mr. Dunning routinely assists clients in various other corporate and business matters, such as entity formation and selecting the appropriate entity structure in which to conduct business, joint venture arrangements, structuring investments in entities, loan and financing transactions, buy-sell agreements, shareholder agreements and employment arrangements. In his spare time, Mr. Dunning enjoys attending activities of his children and running.
- Business Succession Planning
- Buy – Sell Agreements
- Choice of Business Entity Planning
- Corporate Transactions
- General Business Advisement
- Partnership Law
- Shareholder Agreements
- Covenants Not to Compete and Confidentiality Agreements
- Employment and Independent Contractor Agreements
- Asset Sale and Purchase Agreements
- Letters of Intent
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Partnerships and Limited Liability Company Sale and Purchase Agreements
- Stock Sale and Purchase Agreements
- Tax on Sale of Business
Click each icon below to see the specific areas in which David P. Dunning practices.
- Co-Author of multiple seminar articles on topics relating to buying and selling closely-held businesses and choice of entity.
Admissions & Certifications
- Admitted: 1995, Texas
Professional & Civic Involvement
- State Bar of Texas
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- B.S., Rochester Institute of Technology, cum laude
- J.D., Baylor University