817.877.1088 [email protected] Download vCard
Bourland, Wall, & Wenzel, P.C.
301 Commerce Street, Suite 2500
Fort Worth, Texas 76102
Mrs. Harrison-Fincher’s practice is focused primarily in the areas of commercial real estate law and general business transactions. She assists clients with commercial and retail lease transactions, commercial real estate acquisition and divestiture, including due diligence, survey reviews, title examinations, and real estate finance. Mrs. Harrison-Fincher regularly advises clients on the structuring and implementation of all types of business transactions and business entity planning, focusing particularly on the needs of closely-held and family businesses.
Real Estate Law
- Acquisitions and Dispositions
- Broker /Agent Legal Issues
- Farms and Ranches
- Leasing and Management
- Lending and Financing
- Residential and Commercial Construction
- Restructuring and Workouts
- Tax-Free Exchanges and Tenancy-in-Common
- Buy-Sell Agreements
- Choice of Business Entity & Planning
- Corporate Transactions
- General Business Advisement
- Partnership Law
- Shareholder Agreements
- Covenants Not to Compete and Confidentiality Agreements
- Employment and Independent Contractor Agreements
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Asset Sale and Purchase Agreements
- Letters of Intent
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Partnership and Limited Liability Company Sale and Purchase Agreements
- Stock Sale and Purchase Agreements
Click each icon below to see the specific areas in which Sadie Harrison-Fincher practices.
- Business/Corporate Law “Rising Star” Texas Super Lawyers (2007, 2009-2010) by Thomson Reuters (published in Texas Monthly and Law & Politics)
- Top Attorney, Real Estate, 360 West Magazine (2021-2022)
- Top Attorney, Real Estate Fort Worth Inc. Magazine (2017-2019)
- Top Attorney, Fort Worth, Texas Magazine
- Real Estate (2013-2018 editions)
- Corporate Finance/Mergers and Acquisitions (2010-2015 editions)
- Administrative Law (2006-2007, 2009-2011 editions)
- Business/Commercial Litigation (2008 edition)
- Family Businesses
- Financial Institutions
- Real Estate
Admissions & Certifications
- Admitted: 2003, Texas
- Board Certified: Commercial Real Estate – Texas Board of Legal Specialization
Professional & Civic Involvement
- Tarrant County Bar Association, 2004-Present
- Corporate Counsel Section Co-Chair 2011-2012; Chair 2012-2013
- All Star CLE Committee Chair Elect 2012-2013
- Bears and Books Committee Chair 2009-2010
- Junior League of Fort Worth, Active Member 2005-2012; Sustaining Member 2012-2015
- Kids in the Kitchen Committee Co-Chair, 2010-2011
- Eldon B. Mahon American Inn of Court, Associate Member 2005-2007, Barrister Member 2012-2015
- Program Committee Chair 2013-2014
- Member, Greater Fort Worth Real Estate Council, 2014 – 2015
- Texas Bar Foundation Fellow
- Member, College of the State Bar
- Member, CREW Fort Worth 2016-Present
- Membership Committee
- Speaker, Urban Gas Drilling Symposium, Texas Wesleyan School of Law, April 17, 2009.
- Speaker, City Club of Fort Worth October 23, 2008, “Condemnation of Pipeline Easements: What You Should Know.”
- Co-Author, “Eminent Domain Power Granted to Private Pipeline Companies Meets with Greater Resistance From Property Owners in Urban Rather Than Rural Areas” published in the Texas Wesleyan Law Review Volume 16, Fall 2009, Number 1.
- Author, “City Regulation of Pipelines-An Overview of Ordinance No. 18449-022009” published in the August 2009 Fort Worth Basin Oil and Gas Magazine.
- Author, “To Condemn or Not to Condemn?” September 2008 Fort Worth Basin Oil and Gas Magazine.
- Author, “Federal Fair Debt Collection Practices Act: Traps for Attorneys” published in the January 2006 Tarrant County Bar Bulletin.
- Author, “Who’s Afraid of “Affiliates”? published in the June 2005 Tarrant County Bar Bulletin.
- Texas Tech University School of Law
- Juris Doctor, cum laude, May 2003
- Texas Tech Law Review, 2001-2003
- Scripps College
- Bachelor of Arts, May 1994
Recent Articles by Sadie Harrison-Fincher
More articles by Sadie Harrison-Fincher